Saturday, December 13, 2008

Super Stardust Portable

Sometimes, a surprisingly "simple" game turns out to be the most addicting one.

My nephew introduced me to this game last Sunday, and I really didn't think much of it until I had actually played it.

super stardust portable title screen


The game is very simple. You're a spaceship, sent to a planet to rid of the asteroids and alien ships disrupting the peace in that planet. You have 3 weapons, the rock breaker, the ice splitter, and the gold melter. You can also boost your ship out of harms way for a limited time and detonate a bomb to blast everything within range.

screen shot of super stardust portable


It kinda reminds you of Galaga back in the FamiCom days, only your ship gets to move up, down, left, and right.

Did I mention your so-called "enemies" can come from any direction too?

screen shot of super stardust portable's ship destroyed


..oops.

So far, it's an incredibly addicting game. There are 2 levels of difficulty to keep you asking for more carnage.

Now I know what a lone Gundam pilot feels like. >.<;;;

More screen shots available in File Front.

2 comments:

  1. This game was on the PS3. I'm glad they ported it over to the PSP. Now I'm wishing I still had my PSP. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose you'll be able to buy one again in due time. :3 Just have a bit of patience~

    ReplyDelete