Monday, December 22, 2008

Evening Light Showers

As usual, SM ends the year with a bang... literally.

fireworks display at sm north; december 22, 2008; 7:00pm


I was waiting for my brother to pick my up at the North Station when I heard fireworks. Apparently, certain SM's will be having fireworks around 7pm for a good 15 minutes everyday until the end of this year.

I'm not too sure about this info since it's hearsay, but the fireworks display a while ago was beautiful. Most people stopped to watch the fireworks, even if they were climbing up the stairs to the MRT Station.

It was a nice thing to see after a stressful day at work. ^_^ Too bad this is the only shot that turned out pretty nice.

FYI: I've been advised to put copyright text on my images since there's a lot of stealing going around. It would be best for everyone to do the same~

No comments:

Post a Comment