Monday, November 3, 2008

A Horror Story (Based on True Events)

I was working on the new Karma Cover when I heard this on 94.7 yesterday from DJ Niaolie and DJ Nina (based on memory and translated to English):

A motorcycle driver was passing over a bridge when the rain started to pour. He thought to himself that he had to find shelter because it was dangerous to ride the motorcycle in stormy weather.

He then sees a car approaching and decided to hitch a ride. He gets in the car and realizes there was no driver, and yet the car was moving! He looks around and sees 4 hands in the back. Hands! He got so scared that he prayed several times, but his fear got to the best of him and he got out of the car and headed for the next town.

In a small store, he tells the tale of what happened to him to the store owners and people in the small shop.

The next thing he knew, the car he saw on the bridge appeared before him..!

..with two angry men saying, "Who the hell was that guy, getting in our car when we're already having a hard time pushing? It was raining and all he could think of was getting in the car instead of helping us push?!"

..I lol'd. *^o^*

In other news, I'll finish that cover tonight for Renka... I missed using watercolors so much... I should buy more illustration boards soon.

And in case you're wondering, yeah, those are ads on my blog. I need extra income for very good reasons... But I'm just testing for now. I'll probably remove them if they don't generate much revenue though, because I hate ads in the first place... Haha~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment