Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Right Place, Wrong Time...

beijing olympics 2008 coundown in hong kongI'm beginning to wonder why I always happen to end up at the right place in the wrong time...

Take this picture for example...

I somehow ended up in Hong Kong during a business trip 271 days, 2 hours, 25 minutes, and 24 seconds before the Beijing Olympics. Of course, when the Beijing Olympics have actually come and gone, I was no where near Hong Kong, let alone Beijing.

Fast forward to my vacation in Canada last September. I had initially thought there was nothing to surprise me when I get there since I had already been there 4 years before. This is why the trip to Mt. Whistler wasn't something I was all that excited about...

mount whistler canada's symbol for the winter olympics in 2010

..drats, the Winter Olympics will be held in Canada on 2010. I am, yet again, too early.

There's a story about this picture actually... I need to arrange my photos so I can share it in my blog soon. Only two more panels to ink before I can update A.illusions this week, zomg~!

4 comments:

  1. Have you always wanted to watch the Olympics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I appreciate the hard work the athletes put into in joining the Olympics since I was a runner in our Track and Field Team in High School.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then it should be one the things you should see before you die! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, haha... Maybe? ^^;;; I haven't planned that far ahead yet. ^o^

    ReplyDelete