Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Spaceship on Earth

space needle in seattleI've been to the Space Needle twice in my life. Every time I go, I find myself still in awe of the architecture.

What was funny about this trip was that my brother asked us, very seriously, "Was the Space Needle really a spaceship from before it was made into a structure?"

..we just lol'd.

Anyhow, we didn't eat in the revolving restaurant this time around. The last time I ate there was back in 2004. I remember the Salmon dish to be very good. The revolving restaurant is at the top with a beautiful view. It really revolves, so seating preferences would be pretty easy since the view is all the same. It's not as nauseating as it sounds, since it's slow enough to make you fail to notice you're moving.

Makes me wish I had a camera phone back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment