Friday, July 2, 2010

Praying for the Future

granado espada - kuassary family - renae, rei, and rukia - girl scout, catherine, and female fighter

We, the Kuassary Family, pray for our fallen comrades from HeroEmpires.
We vow to take part in keeping Peace and Order as Royalists of Granado Espada.
Long life to our leaders and members who are no longer of this world...
They are dearly missed.

On a more serious note, if appears that God has answered my prayers. ^^ I will continue praying that His Will may be done, and that the Philippines will thrive once more under the rule of the Aquino Family.

Rukia’s great sword reminds me of Souseiseki’s scissors in Rozen Maiden. Not that I’m complaining, as I need to raise her stances levels for that anyway.

All this sleeping late is going to get me in trouble sooner or later. I hope I can get my old sleeping schedule back.

No comments:

Post a Comment