Friday, July 16, 2010

Kimono Ken: Enticingly Japanese. For Less.

If there’s one kind of food that’ll satisfy my cravings, it’s Japanese food.

We got to visit Kimono Ken at their Tomas Morato branch, and I have to say, I was impressed. I like the cheery atmosphere, and the food was delicious~

kimono ken - soboro chicken

This is their Soboro Chicken, which according to the menu, is “minced chicken with scrambled egg toppings in a special sauce”. The sauce was a little sweet, and I don’t normally like sweet food, but this is definitely an exception to that rule.

It’s one of the few restaurants that are opened until late. Late, meaning having dinner at 12 midnight, late. I don’t recall why we didn’t get to have dinner at a normal time, but I do recall some last minute shopping care of my sister and brother-in-law.

…and I should not write about food when it’s late. I’m getting hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment