Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thought Bubbles

sad aly/eichi/potato from a.illusionsI've been going through my Haloscan account, happy to find all my comments still intact. I'm also doing the mind-numbing process of having to copy-paste all the comments to A.illusions' new home because... Well, because I wanted to show my readers that I don't take any advise for granted.

It was then I realized that I had put something in the back-burner for far too long.

I was never fluent with my Japanese. Most of the time, I could repeat what I hear, but that doesn't mean I can spell/write it down accurately.

People took the time to be so gracious and let me know that some of my Japanese in the manga is off. I've also received comments that tell me how difficult it is to read in 2 different dialects. In order to correct this, I wanted to change all the Japanese dialogues into English. I still have the original files with me, so it won't be too difficult to change, but it will take a lot of time and effort.

Sigh... these are the days when I really miss having Tori and Shiji help me out with my webbie. ;~; But then again, it's about time I stop relying on other people and grow up already. I mean, I'm only beginning to learn the basics of HTML..! How sad is that?

It does give me a good idea to keep myself busy during the down times in the office on Sunday. Yes, I am the unappreciated loser who works during her weekends. Go figure.

On another note, I'm still debating whether or not I should get my domain name back... I've got blogspot as a free-host now, and all I need to do is buy my old domain name to redirect everything there. My only fear with this is that what if I suddenly don't have the money to pay for it again and I lose my readers again for the nth time? $10 a year is still $10 and you never know when that money will be critical for your survival.

Argh... I should sleep on this and decide soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment