Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Of Gundam Toys and Music...

Because of a 70% off sale in Toys R Us in Robinsons, I was able to get Buster and Duel for only P150 and P100 each respectively.

Being the good aunt that I am, I decided to give the Buster model to my nephew. Since I had given him a PVC of its pilot a few years ago, I thought it would make a good match.

gundam seed pvc model kits buster and duel


As you can see, we assembled them on our dining table... Gundams on an apple and flower tablecloth, who would have thought..?

Anyhow, it was fun assembling with my nephew last night. For some reason, he couldn't stop making small, hilarious comments all night long. Maybe because of his new toy, or something he ate, but it did make a good memory.

I'll probably put some weathering on it later. And apparently, my Duel is smaller than his Buster. I wonder if I made the right choice of taking Duel?



In other news, I'm still waiting for the single release of Yuna Ito's Trust You, Gundam 00 Season 2's second ending theme. I don't know why I love this song so much, but the beat and the lyrics really got to me...

For you Karaoke lovers out there, here is the lyrics thanks to Words of Songs. Enjoy!

trust you (TV Size Version)
Vocals: Ito Yuna
Lyrics: MARKIE
Composition: MARKIE
Arrangement: Nakamura Jin

Hana wa kaze ni yure odoru you ni
Ame wa daichi o uruosu you ni
Kono sekai wa yorisoiai ikite iru no ni
Naze hito wa kizutsukeau no
Naze wakare wa otozureru no

Kimi ga tooku e itte mo mada
Itsumo kono kokoro no mannaka
Ano yasashii egao de umetsukusareta mama
Dakishimeta kimi no kakera ni
Itami kanjite mo mada tsunagaru kara
Shinjiteru yo mata aeru to
I’m waiting for your love

I love you, I trust you
Kimi no kodoku o wakete hoshii
I love you, I trust you
Hikari de mo yami de mo
Futari da kara shinjiaeru
Mou hanasanaide
Flowers sway in the wind as if dancing
So that the rain moistens the earth
Even though this world is alive, coming closer together
Why do people hurt each other?
Why do partings come about?

Even if you go far away
You’re still always right in the middle of my heart
While they remain completely buried by that kind smile
Even if I feel pain
In fragments of you that I held, because we’re still connected
I believe that we can meet again
I’m waiting for your love

I love you, I trust you
I want you to share your loneliness with me
I love you, I trust you
Even in light, even in darkness
Because we’re together, we’re able to believe in each other
Please don’t leave anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment