Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A.illusions: Back Online and Updated!

a.illusions rei kuassary - smiling It's been a long time since I last touched my online manga... Huge burnout for the most part, really. After actually working on a "real" manga, Mango Jam: Twilight's Calling, chasing after deadlines didn't make drawing manga look all that fun anymore.

But I can't run from myself, really... I love drawing, and no matter what happens, I'll probably continue drawing for the rest of my life.

Anyway, I finally got the layout to look right..! But I may change the colors of the text a little bit later on. I'm fickle that way.

Now to get myself to get ready for work. I'm beginning to love this jet lag. Sleeping early and waking up early in the morning is quite refreshing, and I never knew this before! But then again... That doesn't change the fact that there's a lot of work to do today. ._.;;; bleh~

I wonder if anyone else from Anime Illusions has a blogspot? Hmn... I need to make a new forum for that too...

No comments:

Post a Comment