Friday, October 31, 2008

You Know Something is Up...

a.illusions - shijiro smirkNot bad... 2-3 weeks into October, I was able to make 4 pages, including yesterday's update. Not a lot of people would be able to tell, I'm sure, since I've changed my manga layout from singles pages to full pages instead.

There's just something strangely satisfying about full spread pages... and the fact that I can overlap drawings within 2 pages will be a challenge.

I think I'll be updating per page again though. Even if one page will have a "next comic in progress" notice, I'll just post as much updates as I can, as fast as I can. I need to get my hits up and hopefully, get google adsense on both blogs.

*in serious need of money here* =.=;;; Hate of hate.

Blogspot is giving me a weird error though. I can't add elements to my 相信漫畫 layout's right sidebar because... well, the page elements section automatically cuts it off for being too long I guess? I've posted in the Help Group about it, no one's answered me yet. ._.;;; Heh...

I guess I should use whatever elements I've added already and modify it instead, huh? I hope Blogspot people would answer though...

Going back to the update... Hm... Anyone guess what's going on? ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment