Monday, October 27, 2008

The Artist in Me...

Back in September, I hardly had the time to draw while visiting Canada and the USA... Especially the USA, since we were on the road most of the time.

I remember it was just after we had gone to Disney in Anaheim... We were all pretty tired, and my sister suggested to eat in Macaroni Grill since we were going to be having a late dinner, and Macaroni Grill was open 'til late.

What I didn't know at the time was that Macaroni Grill had a similar set up to Burgoo... Where they had paper as table cloth and crayons to play with.

I was in heaven on the trip from hell. I will explain that another time...

ariel from disney's the little mermaid - drawn 091708 in macaroni grill, anaheim

I didn't care much about the conversation that night... I just started sketching to my heart's content. At first, I only had purple and blue crayons, but my brother-in-law seems to have read my mind when he went over to the other tables and grabbed several other colors.

Sadly, the colors didn't come out so well in the picture. But I'm still proud of this since my brother commented that I was truly an artist. I think it's the first time he saw me draw from start to finish, and I think he was honestly impressed by my work.

Getting compliments from my brother can be incredibly hard you know..? ^_^

2 comments:

  1. I think its hard to get a compliment from most brothers XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so true... lol. I can usually only hear complaints from him. xD

    ReplyDelete