Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nostalgia…

juvenile orion - tsukasa amou by cokho7A new and clean blogger layout later, I feel as if I want to blog more frequently again.

When I was still using WordPress for my blogs, I used to have a Shakugan no Shana layout. It was one of my favorites, despite the overall theme being green. Green is my least favorite color, but it used to be my favorite until my older sister got angry at me for “imitating” her… that was when I switched to pink and then blue-violet.

To be honest, I didn’t really like Shakugan no Shana very much. When I was watching the series, it became a little tiresome for me, and I never finished season 1. It wasn’t until I read the light novel that I appreciated it, even just a little.

You may also notice that I’ve been plurking again. I’m not much of a plurker compared to before, but my purks are almost always different from my tweets. Feel free to be one of my fans, or if I know you in some way or form, then be one of my friends!

I will need to update this blog again soon, but for now, I need my sleep. Things have been rough lately, and I haven’t been sleeping properly because of the stress… partially also because of the weather.

But I would also like to ask… if you believe in God, please pray for me. The future looks so bleak that I’ve been refusing to look ahead. I’m not in denial, but keeping my spirits and hopes up is very challenging.

I really need all the help I can get at this point, so thanks a lot in advance! I will blog about this in more detail when I get more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment