Thursday, February 23, 2012

SHINee: Hello

I don't know what about this song caught my attention first, but after hearing it on MTV today, I knew that I had to blog about it, even though the song’s already a year old.

When I act like this I realize I’m actually young
[She’s] right in front of me but I don’t know what to do
How do you start love?
People who have loved please tell me
Will there be a day when I hold her hand?
Will there be a day when I kiss her above her closed eyes?

Translations by: Inner Charm

The light-hearted melody and sweet lyrics of a boy who is in love… The song has a nice beat to it that makes me want to sing and dance~ Not only that, the boys from SHINee look like they’re really enjoying themselves in this music video… so much that it’s hard not to like it.

Would you say yes to one of these guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment