Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Two Icon Spams

I didn't realize I had so many icons in stock. Might not all be best for RP-ing purposes, but I think some people might find some good uses for them. :3

Oh yeah, and I changed my layout. :D My dearest, Chinese friends, please let me know if some of my labels fail. xD Might change the banner some time later to make it more personalized. :3 *nods nods*

Preview:


View the entire set here.

List:

Onegai My Melody:
Hiiragi Keiichi: 7
Kuromi: 14
Kurumi Nui: 4
Usamimi Kamen: 1
My Melody: 2
Yumeno Uta: 1

Gundam Seed:
Kira Yamato: 2
Lacus Clyne: 4

Gundam 00:
Anew Returner: 2
Kati Mannequin: 1
Louise Halevy: 2
Marina Ismail: 2
Shirin Bakhtiar: 1
Soma Peries: 2
Sumeragi Lee Noriega: 1
Wang Liu Mei: 1

Bleach:
Abarai Renji: 2
Aizen Sosuke: 1
Ise Nanao: 4
Ishida Ryuken: 1
Ishida Uryuu: 1
Kuchiki Byakuya: 2
Kuchiki Rukia: 7
Kusajishi Yachiru: 4
Kyoraku Shunsui: 1
Matsumoto Rangiku: 1
Zaraki Kenpachi: 1

Chibi Bleach:
Abarai Renji
Hitsugaya Toshiro
Ichimaru Gin
Inoue Orihime
Ishida Uryuu
Kuchiki Byakuya
Kuchiki Rukia
Kurosaki Ichigo
Kusajishi Yachiru
Sado Yasutora
Zaraki Kenpachi

No comments:

Post a Comment