Monday, May 18, 2009

Turnabout Café


Turnabout Cafe by ~kurohiko on deviantART


I think I've finally loosened up a little bit.

I've always been rigid about not altering the original ink work because I use to think it was cheating. However, I did everything I could to make this piece look good on the original and the flipped version. I did a ton of editing on her face and hair to give the finished piece more balance.

Because I'm such a perfectionist though, I want to edit the background again later... And there's the Onegai My Rozen Maiden Melody background to take care of too.

I hadn't noticed how I may have given Uta a new hairdo though. The curls of her pigtails are not like the original... in fact, I think it looks like Sailor Moon's..! Subconscious, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment