Monday, March 2, 2009

Everyone Hears and Sees Things Differently

Hrm~ My new year's resolution to keep A.illusions as updated as possible seems to be working~

In this new page, Tori is again the center of attention... in a bad way, I guess? You can see in the icon that he's crying, lol, because his own automaton doesn't seem to like him. xD It goes to show that not all admin automatons are as obedient and proper as Eri-hime, or maybe it's because of all those bugs going around the forum? Hm..!

And so, I can hopefully keep this up and continue with the next page. I'm planning to translate all the older pages' Japanese script to English within the next week or two.

Onto the emo tripping that thing called life. :D I had initially wanted to keep this blog emo-free, but I need a breather.

My dad got mad at me for making him feel like he's deaf. Don't get me wrong, I admit that I don't like my dad, but I still respect him (even if he doesn't respect me), because he's my father. I paid the price and didn't get to go to my own birthday bash last Saturday. I'm willing to bet Steph and Lyn will be pretty upset, but since I still live with my parents, my father is law. xD Honestly speaking though, I think I should be more upset than I am, but I'm not. Which is beginning to make me worry...

My sister also had some beef against me for speaking my mind last year. I'm beginning to see a pattern, but I'm not sure how to deal with it.

I think every time I speak my mind, I come off as arrogant and/or disrespectful. The bad thing is, I don't even mean it that way. I think it's because I'm the youngest kid and I use to never disobey anyone's order, no matter how bad I think it may be. Now that I've grown up a little and decided that I should begin to make my own decisions, well, it's not going so well.

I don't want to hurt anyone, but it crosses my mind that if I keep thinking of everyone else and keep forgetting me, then my very soul will be lost and I'll turn into a puppet.

Ah, life, I have a lot to learn from you. xD I wish I could control my tones so that anything the comes out of my mouth will come off as emotionless like the words I type into the computer. But you can't do that when you're at the extremities.

Alright, enough of that. The more I think about it, the more I feel I didn't do anything wrong because I never intended any disrespect. If they interpret it as disrespect, then I'm sorry, and I will never speak my mind to them again. ;p

Maybe I'm one of those weird people who can survive living alone. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment