Saturday, January 17, 2009

When Evil Strikes...

a.illsions yukee evil grinI finally finished drawing a page in between pages, which felt a lot more challenging than continuing with the story at hand.

One of the things I learned is that you must not rush things. Let it roll, or in this case, flow in its own time...

Yukee-hime has ways of making Tori do things even if he doesn't want to. I remember the time I decided to send ghosts to his dormitory and he freaked out, so this page really brought back a lot of good memories.

Yes, Tori, they are out there... haunting you~ x3

In other news, I had been upset the entire week because of something I found out at work. I was expecting it to happen but not to that degree. Frankly, I don't know how to handle it, and it made me realize... a lot of the evil in this world may not be intentional.

The work place has certainly ceased to be fun. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment