Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Nutritional Diary 2012.03.06

vampire knight icon - senri shikiI was expecting this to happen sooner or later, but I was hoping it would be much later than right now.

After losing 7 pounds, I’ve hit my plateau. Argh! How can this be when I’m still so for from my target weight?! It’s so frustrating that I might just give this up altogether!

I have to admit though, most of my clothes are now quite roomy. My nephew told me that it’s probably because muscles are developing at this point, so less fat and more muscles mean no weight loss. He probably has a point, but it’s still annoying to see my numbers on that scale to show absolutely no difference in more than 2 weeks.

I suppose I need to be more careful about what I eat from now on. I still snack on occasionally after all, and my sisters sending me a box of chocolate for my birthday is not helping… Turtles chocolates! My favorites! Uhuhuhu~

I will try increasing my walks for this month though. Last week, I’ve walked every other day without fail unlike my usual once every 3 days. It’s making me very tired though, and it’s also making me sleep more. Not good, seeing I have a ton of work to get to.

In other news, I’ve created a community blog for my fellow Anime Illusions member on blogspot. So there might be a lack of the usual music and movies posts here as I will be posting them there instead. You can still expect the typical random updates on this site, but the reviews will be on A.I. from now on.

Hope this won’t cause too much trouble for anyone! Thanks for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment