Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Nutritional Diary 2012.01.10

azorite from karma: chapter 2As far as the new year goes, I’m no different from everyone else in the world. Our number one resolution?

“This year, for sure! I will lose those pounds!”

And every year, it’s the same story… “I gained weight!”

So how is this year going to be any different?

Well, there’s this blog sitting around doing nothing. It’s hardly ever updated anymore, since I don’t write as much as I used to. Not to mention that I’ve been concentrating on kurohiko.com most of the time. So in order for me to write more and keep up on my diet, I’m planning to update this blog 2-4 times a month regarding my exercise, diet, and binges!

This is probably going to be super tough and embarrassing. I’m already regretting writing about it, but I need to keep my mind focused on losing weight. Hey, if the world’s ending this year, might as well look good for it! And cosplay before everything blows to smithereens.

So how was my first week++ of January?

Looking pretty good! I’ve been keeping my rice portions down, although I did finish a full cup that one lunch with my mom. Chicken cordon bleu, why are you so tasty? Ah, and there was that one McDonald’s day where I had a Coke Float… I can’t help it! Coke is my comfort food! But I gotta do better next week and skip the soda!

I’ve been cooking vegetables for dinner meals though. Not every night, but it’s more veggies than this family’s ever seen or eaten in a long time! Mom’s so proud.

As for exercise? 2 days of 5k walks while wearing a raincoat (a friend of mine swears that it’s super effective) and a night of swimming 10 laps at Ace Water Spa. Not bad! I want to at least maintain a 2 day per week of walking. Maybe get a jump rope too since it gets boring after a while, even with new songs in my mp3! When it’s taking too long, I sprint the last few hundred steps.

So! What’s your new year’s resolution and how are you doing so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment