Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sugary Sweet Sundaes

mote-mote page 12 by columbia khoI feel so nervous all of a sudden. *_*

I’m so behind on my pages that I feel like I’ll be missing deadline after deadline again. I need to break this habit and try to keep proper time management.

Unfortunately (or fortunately?), my sister and her husband arrived earlier this morning. This would mean sleepless nights of endless drabble that’ll cut my productivity in half. I’m trying to come up with ways to keep her at bay so I can try looking for a printing press in time for Komikon.

Well, that’s the plan anyway. I’m going to try and print limited copies of the digitally re-mastered edition of A.illusions Act One, and possibly Mote-Mote if I can afford it. I’m so nervous about the whole thing because… what if no one buys my books? That’ll be a disaster. But at the same time, this could be my last chance to try and sell some indis, which I’ve been wanting to do for the longest time.

I might just have to take a leap of faith… but I’m still nervous about the whole thing, haha!

In other news…


Sweetest Dreams by ~kurohiko on deviantART

I’ve always wanted to try my hand at drawing Trinity Blood. Good thing ~Laura28182 requested Abel for her prize~ x3

No comments:

Post a Comment