Monday, January 4, 2010

Twenty-Ten

I had a bunch of ideas with what to write about for my very first blog post of the year 2010. I ate a heart-shaped McChicken on the early morning hours of Christmas Eve, I took photos of Trinoma’s fireworks display on December 30, and had quite a holiday loot, if you know what I mean. Of course, there was a ton of family drama too, but who’d want to read about something so depressing when it’s the new year?

Ask me how my visit with family was, and I would reply as Zedd from Legend of the Seeker would: “It was a visit with family.” Fascinating old wizard, but again I digress…

Then, my laziness gets the better of me, and I don’t want to resize the photos right now. I mean, I’ll eventually post these fantastic photos (as fantastic as 1.3 megapixel camera phones can be), but sitting in the office during the first day of work is anything but motivating.

But then, there is something I want to post today. A realization, you could say, that came to me in the beginning of the new year. Because… Really…


Mad Hatter by ~kurohiko on deviantART

Aren’t we all a little… “mad”?

No comments:

Post a Comment