Sunday, November 15, 2009

Arashi: Love So Sweet

I've been ignoring my blog a lot lately... so sorry about that, but I did find something I'd like to share today.

I saw this on Channel V Asia. They were featuring the Japanese group "Arashi" and this song really caught my attention. Maybe it was also because the MTV was so adorable?

The lyrics talks about falling in love... a love so sweet that they will never find anyone else who can surpass this feeling. The chorus is something like this:

I’ll never, ever forget this sky in my memories, even if we’re apart
There’ll never be another season when I meet someone I love so much
Shine brighter, my fairest lady, this love is sure to softly reach you
Believing is everything, love so sweet.

Translations from Kiwi Musume

Cute, isn't it? It's also the soundtrack of Hana Yori Dango Season 2. It makes me want to check that series out. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment