Friday, October 30, 2009

Facebook Addiction - Someone Stop Me Please

I've been playing a lot in Facebook lately. And now I remember why it is I told myself to stay away from it. I'm never going to get anything done at this rate, ahaha. T_T

I did find this particularly interesting though. And since my blog has been ignores for some time, I thought I'd share it.
Your Name Numerology
Columbia just calculated their name numerology.

Dear Columbia, your Name Numerology is 4 based on below formula :

C+O+L+U+M+B+I+A
3+6+3+3+4+2+9+1=31
3+1=4

Below are the analysis result for number 4 :

BUILDER, will challenge all convention and create in various realities through radical approaches.

Friendly ...Numbers: 5, 6, 8
Enemy Numbers: 1, 2, 9
Day: Sunday
Color: Gold
Gem: Hessonite, Gomed, Canelian
Metal: Gold
Body Chemistry: Bile (Pitta)
Karmic Lesson: Satisfaction
Best Suited Professions: Planners, lawyers, politicians, technicians

Compatible numbers for :
- Business: 1, 4, 6
- Marriage: 1, 4, 6, 8
- Romance: 1, 4 ,6, 8

Hm-hm... ♥ Now if only I can decide which casual games to play... or not play, actually. >.<;;;

And can someone please tell me what my body chemistry means? T_T

2 comments:

  1. pitta? isn't that some sort of bread? XD

    i was so hooked to facebook too when i first started it. i'd play all the games and when i see someone score better than me, i'd play it again! and i took all the quizzes, and made my own quizzes too! i'd chat with close friends and chat with mere acquaintances. i tried almost all applications until i realized i don't get to do anything anymore and i lack sleep. XD

    now i hardly log in. i don't care if my crops die. it won't affect me in real life anyway. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...my body chemistry is a bread. Yey. -_-;;; Facebook, you fail t make sense.

    Yeah, it's eating a lot of time, darn it. I should be working on my manga instead of cooking non-existent food. Dx

    ReplyDelete