Saturday, June 15, 2013

Uta no Prince-sama Petite Nendroids

I wouldn’t be much of an Uta☆Pri fan if I didn’t buy the petite nendroids now would I? And in case you’re wondering, the musical instruments didn’t come with the set, it’s actually from Sylvanian Family.

I think I might actually like Otoya best in this set, mainly because those headphones are the cutest thing! I was disappointed that I got doubles of him at first, but now that I think about it, I actually like him a lot, character-wise.

More photos after the jump!

Little Syo-kun finally got his wish on being the same height as everyone else. That’s actually a little disappointing. It would have been cuter if he was shorter, but it is his chibi form, so I guess I can’t complain.

The mystery piece was Cecil! I actually like him better in the second season, but since the set contained 8 toys and there are only 7 boys, I kinda wished there was a Haruka somewhere too!

Tokiya’s a little annoyed that he has no musical instrument especially for him. I gave him the choice between a pair of cymbals and a triangle. He wouldn’t take it!

I’m thinking about finding a mini saxophone for Ren. Another thing to hunt for in Sylvanian Family I guess, if not some other toy brand!

I’m betting Natsuki would have preferred an electric guitar, but he settled for the xylophone. It actually looks good with this character, I’m not sure why.

And of course, how could you stir Masato away from his grand piano? The scale’s a little off though, so the piano’s much larger than he is. I’m guessing that’s why he’s staring at it so intently.

Overall, I’m pretty satisfied with this set. And thanks to my extra Otoya, I can get one of the guys who has never worn the school uniform properly to change their dress code! But I’ll save that for another time when I grow tired of how they look.

No comments:

Post a Comment