Friday, June 14, 2013

Seven Corners – Crowne Plaza Hotel

When my sister came over to visit us from Canada, my Dad decided to treat everyone to Seven Corners at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. We were going to the Chinese restaurant upstairs, but they were having some technical difficulties… Literally.

I’m not a huge fan of eat-all-you-can buffets, so I only had one plate of food:

steak at seven corners

That, my friends, is a beautiful slice of rib eye steak, cooked medium-well, smothered in gravy with a side of mash potatoes. It makes my mouth water just thinking about it! Everything else on the menu pretty much paled in comparison, and I would have gotten a second plate if I wasn’t on a diet.

Price-wise though, I think it’s a little too expensive. Unless you can eat a lot, and I can’t. The desserts were not really all that great either, so I’d much rather go to something less expensive like Tong Yang.

Mm… Tong Yang…

No comments:

Post a Comment