Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Fireworks

sm north fireworks display 2010 (1)

Despite not having a good camera, I do my best to capture fireworks displays with my Nokia 2760. Mind you, the camera’s only a VGA, but I’m quite impressed with the results.

sm north fireworks display 2010 (2) sm north fireworks display 2010 (3)

It seems odd that SM North’s Christmas Fireworks paled in comparison to Trinoma’s though.

trinoma fireworks display 2010 (1) trinoma fireworks display 2010 (2)

I think I was lucky to be at Trinoma on the 25th, and that my nephew went through the trouble of getting the show times for both. He took videos of the whole thing, but I’m not sure if he uploaded them anywhere.

trinoma fireworks display 2010 (3) trinoma fireworks display 2010 (4)

trinoma fireworks display 2010 (5) trinoma fireworks display 2010 (6)

Even the trees that were in the way gave a nice “framed” effect for Trinoma’s shots.

I suppose I should post this in facebook too, seeing this is the only thing that made my Christmas awesome this year. ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment