Sunday, July 5, 2009

Butterfly Dreams

gundam seed kira yamato and lacus clyne icon by cokho7I seem to have an addiction to changing layouts. And it's not as if this new one is anything special. It's quite basic, but the colors are so delicious that they make my teeth hurt. *3*

You might recognize Earl Cain Hargreaves on the banner, in a more reddish attire. LOL! I couldn't help it. I think dear Cain has caught my heart. What with being Gothic, mysterious, and an expert in poisons at the young age of 17? Not to mention he has major angst with his dad...

I'm definitely reading up his manga, Godchild, sometime soon~ ♥

Anyhow, my scanner is sorta working again. o_o;;; I didn't really do anything to it, but it's... working again? Maybe it was just over worked or something?

Oh yes, I bought some goodies today~! ♥ I finally have a nice PVC of Kuchiki Byakuya from Bleach~ And he's pretty much the same scale as my Rukia one. They look adorable together! And I should take pictures, but ugh... still need to buy a new cam-phone. And I'm not exactly made of money at the moment. x.x;;;

I think I might post some episode reviews of a few animes soon. I'm feeling productive this month~ And finish up that doujin. *sage nod*

No comments:

Post a Comment