Friday, March 27, 2015

Seven Days of Gratitude: Day 4

line i love coffee screenshots

  1. LINE I Love Coffee. Without exaggeration, I’m quite thankful for this game, because I started playing this when my Dad got sick, and I had to stay in the hospital with him at night. It’s very scary to look after someone at night, because everyone else is asleep, even the nurses on duty are very tired… This game kept me calm during those nights, and it still gives me a weird high whenever I manage to get a rare item!
  2. Coffee. Coffee is great. Coffee is my friend whenever I’m chasing deadlines. I love coffee. Coffee, coffee, coffee..!
  3. Seedlings. I’ve been planting whatever I can find lately. Ever since my avocado seed grew into a plant, I’ve been trying out different seeds to see what other plants I can grow… Like right now, I have little melon seeds sprouting roots in a jar of jelly on my desk.
  4. Wacom. I mean seriously, if not for these drawing tablets, I’m not sure if I could even finish a page a day if these were all done traditionally. I can’t imagine an artist’s life without them.
  5. Photoshop and Manga Studio. For the same reasons as above.
  6. Dogs. We have 2 Chihuahuas and a Pit Bull. Our Pit Bull thinks she’s a cat and is the most loving dog on the planet. One of our Chihuahua is very protective of me, and the other Chihuahua is an idiot, to put it nicely.
  7. Nobuhiro Watsuki. The mangaka of Rurouni Kenshin, because during the time when I was being forced to give up on drawing manga for being “demonic”, Rurouni Kenshin aired in the Philippines, and it was loosely based on history. RK was pretty much the series that I used against religious prejudice against anime and manga. In all seriousness, I don’t know if I would be drawing manga now if not for RK.

In other news, LINE Philippines has a contest going on for all PH players of I Love Coffee! Hope I get a chance, because haha, everyone pretty much knows how much of an addict I am. I don’t think I’ve missed a day of playing this since I started playing last year…

So, hi, Line Philippines! Here’s my tag: #LINEgamePH!

No comments:

Post a Comment