Friday, January 31, 2014

恭喜發財! Happy Lunar New Year!

fireworks 2014

I had forgotten about these firework photos that I took last January 1. I guess now would be the perfect time to show them in time with Lunar New Year, right?

fireworks 2014

fireworks 2014

These were taken in different locations with my camera phone. My brother needed to run a few errands so late at night, and we got to see several fireworks going off every few minutes. The sky was filled with so many colorful lights that evening!

fireworks 2014 fireworks 2014

The shot on the left was an “accidental” blur shot, but it turned out prety good, don’t you think?

fireworks 2014

fireworks 2014 fireworks 2014

fountain 2014 flying lantern 2014

The last two shots were the only ones that we actually did ourselves. The one on the left is a fountain, and the one on the right is a flying lantern my nephew bought. Flying lanterns are amazing, but I’m afraid of them because I keep thinking someone’s house might burn down because of it. It flies pretty high though, so I doubt that that actually happened.

Happy New Year, guys! Here’s to more amazing years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment