Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Granado Espada Records: Gerero and Jack o’ Lantern’s Coffin

I’ve never encountered the boss on Prison de Joaquin, Gehenna Bridge before. So when I saw one lurking about during my loot today, I thought I might try to take him down.

granado espada - prison de joaquin gehenna bridge boss - gerero

Gerero Stats taken from J.U. Path

He’s kind of adorable now that I see the screenshot, but when I was trying to kill him, it took a bit of time. I was wondering if his level was higher than mine, but it turned out this guy could was healing himself! Oh for goodness sake. I don’t think my attacks are powerful enough to go through that again, but it did give me a level 96 Chrome Gaiter, so I guess it was worth it in the end.

granado espada 2013 item - jack o lantern coffin

Thanks to IAH Games’ Halloween Event, I managed to snag a (permanent) Jack o’ Lantern Coffin for my scout. It suits her current look, but I don’t think I will be getting any more of those. The Halloween pumpkin hat is not really my type either, so I guess I will be getting candies for the rest of my Halloween Pumpkins. I need t earn more EXP anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment