Monday, August 27, 2012

Nutritional Diary 2012.08.27

vampire knight icon - hanabusa aido by cokho7It has been a full eight months since I pledged to become much healthier this year.

So far, a lot of things have stood in my way… that includes the officially launching of my very own series from Oh No! Manga and making a life-size version of Rei’s sword for my cosplayer.

With all that going on, you can probably guess why I haven’t been updating my nutritional diary. I mean, for goodness sake, I didn’t do my walks for a whole month! And with habagat, I wasn’t exactly keen to go outside either.

I dreaded having to step on the scale. I would be happy if I was able to maintain that five pound weight loss.

I couldn’t believe what I saw… I had lost 10 pounds since the beginning of the year. Ten Pounds!!! I still can’t believe it! I thought my pants were much looser than before but I didn’t think it would be 10 pounds less of me!

I think I may have overcome my proverbial wall. Now that I’m back to my old schedule of walking 3 times a week, maybe I’ll be able to lose even more and get to 20 pounds by the end of the year.

But I wonder if that’s possible with me working on a new webmanga? Guess I’ll just have to keep working hard on choosing my food and drinks as well as maintaining my exercise routine!

2 comments:

  1. oh wow, congratulations!!
    i wish i could say the same for myself, HAHAHA! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies~ ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ It makes me feel so motivated to get back to brisk walking!

      You should try it too, Misaki-chan! ヽ(≧∇≦)ノ Walking around aimlessly for an hour helps me clear my brain cells and helps me think of how I want to pages to look more clearly!

      Delete