Monday, November 19, 2018

Tokiya's Birthday Photo


I was watching NHK when they featured a segment on how to display and highlight items for a "kawaii" photo. I decided to give it a try myself, although I don't think I was able to highlight any particular item in this shoot. (^^ゞ

I really like how this photo turned out though... it's really purple~ But why does it look grainy on my desktop but okay on instagram?

Anyway, I'm beginning to appreciate Tokiya as a character thanks to playing Shining Live. I hope this doesn't mean I'll be buying even more merchandise from UtaPri though, because Otoya already has my wallet hostage..! ヾ( ̄o ̄;) Not to mention a certain Quartet Night boy by the name of Kurosaki Ranmaru is slowly overtaking Otoya as my ultimate bias. Hoo boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment