Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rei's Kitchen: Sunny Omelet

a.illusions - rei's kitchen - sunny omelet

I should remember to update Rei’s Kitchen… not that any of my recipes are anything superbly fantastic, but they are tasty and easy~

When I woke up this morning, I wanted to eat something with potatoes in them. A friend of mine mentioned having difficulty in making potato omelet, so I decided to give it a try. Surprisingly, it turned out pretty delicious – that, or I was just that hungry.

Ingredients:

  • 4 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1 small onion, chopped
  • 1 small potato, diced
  • 1 hotdog, chopped
  • 2 eggs

Eggs cook fairly quickly, so boil the potatoes in a small amount water, just enough to cook the potatoes thoroughly. Chop the garlic and onions and add these to your pan, seasoning with salt and pepper. Slice up the hotdog to pieces that are almost the same size as the potatoes and cook them until the water dries out. Add a dash of olive oil and pan fry the ingredients slightly before pouring two scrambled eggs.

This serves two people when served with rice or toast. It’s a really good pick-me-up, and I think it will be just as good when cooked with ham instead of hotdogs.

Oh, and just in case you attempt making this, I demand to see photos please. :3 Have fun in the kitchen! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment