Gotta get the last day off of this meme so we can all finally move on, yeah?
- Tea. Whoever invented instant tea in a bag, thank you. As much as I hate drinking hot beverages in warm weather, I can’t deny how much tea can help in easing off my mood swings.
- Piano. Also, whoever invented the piano, or any musical instrument for that matter, thank you as well. It’s a good way to get rid of all this negativity I have to face every single day.
- Iwata Satoru. Nintendo president who recently passed away, thank you for giving me so much fun times in my childhood, and in the office place. Whoever thought Mario Cart with a bunch of nerdy adults would be so much fun? I hope you continue to bring happiness to those around you, wherever you may be.
- Monty Oum. You will remain an inspiration to me and to many others. You were gone too soon. I wish you happiness wherever you may be.
- Fly Swatters. Again, another genius invention. If not for you, I would have lost so much sleep over cockroaches in the house.
- Stars. Because looking up at them makes me remember how small I am and how small my problems actually are.
- Computers and the Internet. Without them, I’d probably go crazy by now.
Now then, the photo? Those are giant, different flavored Yakults. They have grape, orange, and apple. Yes, they are delicious, and no, I am not sharing. c: