Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fireworks at SM Mall of Asia

sm mall of asia ferris wheel

To start off the new year right, my family decided to go to the SM Mall of Asia on the night of December 31st to watch some fireworks. Less dangerous than lighting some of our own and a heck of a lot less expensive.

Being the shutterbug that I am, I brought along my new digital camera in order to fill me need of taking photos of fireworks.

sm mall of asia new year fireworks 2013 1

More photos under the cut!

sm mall of asia new year fireworks 2013 2

sm mall of asia new year fireworks 2013 3

I’m both pleased and disappointed with what I got, mainly because I had to stay perfectly still to get good shots and I didn’t have a tripod with me! Can’t they invent a good night time camera with fast shutter speeds? It’s kinda difficult to hold your breath for 10-20 seconds at a time while the fireworks go blasting away!

sm mall of asia new year fireworks 2013 4

sm mall of asia new year fireworks 2013 5

sm mall of asia new year fireworks 2013 6

Anyhow, it was a good experience… and I still want a nice DSLR one day… As long as they invent a much lighter one in the near future! Hope you enjoyed the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment