Friday, December 20, 2013

So I’m Actually Driving Now…

clannad after story ichinose kotomi

Even if I’m not an expert yet, I can say that it’s actually kind of fun to drive around in my own car.

Yes, I did say “my own” car, even though I haven’t fully paid for it yet. Said car is a cute, little Kia Pride, appropriately named “Stitch”. You may not believe this, but this is a dream car for me! I wanted to own a little Kia since I was in college, but my mom refuses to let us drive small cars because she’s afraid we’ll get squished in an accident.

Ok, Mom does have a point, but medium-sized cars are much harder to estimate and tend to be a little intimidating for me to drive. I know, because I’ve owned a gold Honda City before, and it scared me to drive that car around! Stitch, on the other hand, makes me feel like I can handle him.

Although the first day I drove was really scary because I wasn’t sure about all the intersections and turns, the second day was a bit better. I’m getting the hand of it, I guess, but I still have a lot to learn.

At least I’m not that scared anymore. It would be nice to drive around on my own some time~ Let’s hope I can do that in time for my birthday at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment