Saturday, March 14, 2015

Seven Days of Gratitude: Day 3

I had obviously forgotten all about this meme… I’m not exactly sure why, but it probably has something to do with me forgetting to visit this blog for quite a while now? Maybe?

Anyway, let’s get on with a little life update to match, shall we?

And again, that meme instruction is available here if you’d like to join in~

  1. Strawberries. It’s weird how this little fruit can bring so much happiness into my life. It’s my mom’s favorite fruit, and she apparently had cravings for strawberries during each and every one of her pregnancies with us. Probably why everyone here loves strawberries so much?
  2. Chocolate-covered berries. A few days ago, I was incredibly pissed at everything and was on an unstoppable rampage. My mom decided to feed me these chocolate-covered blueberries and acai berries, and I somehow got my sanity back. Lol?
  3. Mangoes. I’ve been drinking mango shakes for that past few months. I never really appreciated this delicious fruit until recently. What is with me and my fruity cravings?
  4. Avocados. My best friend can’t stand them, but here I am, trying to get another avocado seedling to grow. My sisters and I love eating it with condensed milk… sometimes, we’d make a thick shake out of it, and it’s like eating delicious ice cream!
  5. Good Conversation. This coming from my sisters and nephew. It’s been an insane couple of days, and these conversations keep my feet on the ground.
  6. Music. I can’t imagine drawing without music. Even without an mp3 player, I would be humming in my head while I draw something. It’s literally impossible for me to separate the two.
  7. Pillows. Or maybe, more specifically, a warm bed, with fluffy pillows. Dreams are one of the best things in life, unless you dream about a-… wait, no, I don’t even want to recall that nightmare.

Let’s hope I don’t forget this tomorrow, yes? Oh, and the photo is a bunch of strawberry desserts I had in Baguio. I’ll talk about some of the food from the trip another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment