Monday, December 14, 2009

The Devil’s Trill Sonata


The Devil's Trill by ~kurohiko on deviantART

"…so inferior to what I had heard, that if I could have subsisted on other means, I would have broken my violin and abandoned music forever." - Giuseppe Tartini

I think it would be interesting to hear Sebastian play the Devil’s Trill Sonata, don’t you agree?

Please, Sebastian, don’t eat me. ;x;

After watching the final episode for season 1 of Kuroshitsuji, it made me have nightmares about Sebastian deciding to eat me. Dx Ciel wasn’t exactly helping much either since he told Sebastian to make his final moments as painful as possible. Meep… Proof of life? >.<;;;

This is a simple illustration that I did for about 4 hours last night. My nephew was drawing chibis on his Shakey’s placemat during dinner and it kinda inspired me to do something simple and elegant. I’m not really sure why I decided to draw Sebastian Michaelis since we were drawing chibi Bleach together, but I’m not really complaining.

It has everything I love in it… Glasses, a violin, and a window. So truthfully, this is just eye candy for myself. >.<;;;

Hope you guys like it! x3

No comments:

Post a Comment