Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hello Kitty Online

So I finally had the chance to play a bit of Hello Kitty Online (about 6 hours total playing time?) during the Founder's Beta...

hko player kurumiThis is pretty much what I came up with. I went up all the way to level 9 in a short amount of time, and no, those are not the high level clothes... I chose the screen shot of the newbie clothes because they look cuter than the other clothes I have.

My office mates were pretty generous in offering items, tips, and advices. My hair and necklace were all gifts, heh~ And I like that blue hair~!

The game's kind of addicting, I guess? Especially since a certain "someone" kept calling me a *n00b* the whole duration that I was playing. There's that problem of having to walk from place to place, so it gets tiring after a while. I suppose it's a typical "grind game", but the cute factor is there. It reminds me a little of how Pangya characters look like.

The actions the characters do in game looks a little weird. I don't know if they plan to change that or not...

I might play in the Open Beta when it becomes available. It's just a little sad that there's no Kuromi in this game... Well, I guess we'll have to see later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment