I honestly keep forgetting about this meme… How long has it been since I started, I wonder? But never mind that, let’s just continue!
- Pangya. Oh my goodness, after such a long time, I finally got my pangya client to work again! It’s still killing my connection first before loading though, so it takes time before I get to actually play, but I get to play again so who cares!
- Nuri’s Wings. I’m not sure if this is a particularly rare item, but look at the pretty, humongous wings!!! The animation for this is amazing too! I could just keep watching it forever!
- My job as a manga artist. Good gracious, I am getting ulcers from this line of work, but I love it so much… I just wish I was popular too… “I want to be popular, damn it!!!”
- Cosplay. These cosplayers continue to inspire me to take care of myself even though it’s so tempting to just eat junk food all the time. I may not be as thin as them, but at least I’m healthy!
- Showers. Whoever invented showers should be given a Nobel Prize. How else would a manga artist from the tropics survive without air-conditioning??? Seriously…
- Dreams. Sleep is fun to begin with, but dreams? Even the scary ones that I remember will eventually make its way to my manga pages!
- Sardines and Tuna. The poor artists’ only source of nutrition in the middle of the night. It is the only thing that keeps me going when I am already at my limit in chasing deadlines.
Meme aside, aren’t those wings just the most beautiful things you’ve seen today?! Yes, I suppose, I do have a wing fetish of some sort… Oh well…